- The Columbia Daily Tribune featured a report written by Semke Senior Mechanical Engineer Jeff W. Polster, P.E. regarding a city dump truck fatality. View the article here.
- Semke Forensic achieved elite status in the insurance industry with its 2012 designation as one of Best's Recommended Insurance Expert Service Providers. This exclusive achievement is a symbol of our reliability, validates our high level of professionalism, and confirms our record of successful business practices.
- The Greater St. Louis Claims Association is a networking organization designed to promote harmony and cordial business relations among its members. Its goals are to provide a forum for the exchange of information relative to matters of professional interest, to develop high ethical standards, and to promote the general welfare of its members, of the companies represented, and of the general society. In 2012, Rachael Moreno was elected to serve on the Board as Treasurer of the organization.
- Semke Forensic is an active member in the Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, International. As a fraternal organization of men and women who work in the insurance industry, Blue Goose promotes fellowship, education, charity, and leadership. In 2012, Patty Semke ascended from her position as Supervisor of the Flock to Most Loyal Gander.
- In 2010, Jack Nevins again qualified as an EnCase® Certified Examiner (EnCE®), confirming his thorough knowledge of the use of Guidance Software's EnCase computer forensic software. EnCE® certification acknowledges that professionals have mastered computer investigation methodology as well as the use of EnCase during complex computer examinations. Recognized by both the law enforcement and corporate communities as a symbol of in-depth computer forensics knowledge, EnCE® certification illustrates that an investigator is a skilled computer examiner.
- International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners (ISFCE, LLC) is a private organization dedicated to providing an internationally recognized, unblemished computer forensics certification. The Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)® is the result of the ISFCE's desire to increase the level of professionalism and further the field and science of computer forensics. It has become widely accepted as a prerequisite certification for forensic examiners, recognized by industry professionals and academic institutions alike. Jack Nevins achieved the designation of CCE® in 2009.